Course Notes: Malaysia Emergency and Critical Care I 2014
This page is for the Malaysia Emergency and Critical Care course 2014 course participants.
Please note: To view the ESAVS course notes please prepare your login data.
If you have not registered yet, you may register here.
Should you have any problems with the registration, please contact our office.
COURSE NOTES (presentations)
by Amanda Boag:
1. What is emergency and critical care
2. Blood gas analysis and acid base disorders
3. Assessment of the dyspnoeic patient
4. Clotting and transfusion medicine
by Richard Coe:
1. Emergency Surgery the Abdomen
2. Wound Management