Course Notes: EVT Internal Medicine & Ophthalmology 2007
This page is for the EVT 2007 course participants.
Please note: To view the ESAVS course notes please prepare your login data.
If you have not registered yet, you may register here.
Should you have any problems with the registration, please contact our office.
Course Notes for Ophthalmology
1. Problems with the Canine Eyelid
2. Ucerative Corneal Problems
3. The Unbeatable – Its Glaucoma
4. The Fundus in all its Glory
5. Non-ulcerative Corneal Diseases, Lens and Uvea
Course Notes for Internal Medicine
1. Investigation of Chronic Enteropathies
2. Newer Laboratory Tests for GI Disease
3. Investigation and Treatment of Oesophageal Disease
4. Update on Inflammatory Bowel Disease
5. Gastrointestinal Bacteria - Friends or Foe?
6. Critical Care Nutrition
7. Renal Insufficiency
8. Management of Renal Disease